Registering online for recreation programs and swim lessons is easy!
The City of Vaughan has many exciting programs and activities available this spring and summer, and registering for them is easy! Before registration opens for our summer camps, spring recreation programs and swim lessons, take some time to learn how to use our online portal – PerfectMind.
- Go to vaughan.perfectmind.com. Google Chrome is recommended for best results.
- Register or log in with your email.
- Click the “Program Registration” tab on the top menu bar.
- Select a program category to view the options, locations, dates, times and applicable fees. To view more details about a course, click “Register Now.”
- On the detailed program page, click “Register Now” to add it to your cart. Your spot will be held until you are inactive for 10 minutes.
- When finished, review your cart and place your order.
- If you require assistance, call Service Vaughan at 905-832-2281, email email@example.com or watch these informational videos.
Log in today and explore everything the Recreation Services department has to offer like programming, summer camps, March Break camps, PA Day programs, swim lessons, drop-in programs and more!
To learn more about Recreation Services and stay informed about new programs and special promotions, sign up for the Recreation Services eNewsletter and follow the official channels on Facebook and Instagram.