Paid Permit On-Street Parking Policy
Learn about the paid permit on-street parking policy below.
Residents can submit an application for on-street paid parking. To apply, the following mandatory requirements must be met:
- The applicant requesting paid permit on-street parking resides on the street
- The street has a sidewalk
- The street (curb to curb) is at least eight meters wide
- The street must be City- assumed
If all mandatory requirements are met, and no previous requests have been processed for the same street within 2 years of the date of the current request, an application may be submitted with a fee.
Please note: If not all criteria are met or if a previous application has been processed within 2 years of the date of this application, the application will not be accepted, and fees will be returned. If the application is accepted, the application fee will not be refunded, regardless of the outcome, and the competition of the application does not guarantee approval.
Following final approval, permits will be offered for sale, and the appropriate signage will be installed on the street/block.
- To apply for Paid Permit On-Street Parking on your street/block click here
- To view the Policy click here
- To view streets with on-street paid parking, and to purchase a permit on your street, click here