Procurement Services is responsible for the acquisition of goods, services, capital construction projects and equipment for the City of Vaughan and Vaughan Public Libraries.
The department is committed to driving value for money for the City and its citizens through fair competition and leading procurement practices
Register for your bidding account online!
The City uses a fully integrated system for bid submission. It is easy, secure and convenient for companies interested in being notified of future opportunities with the City. To take advantage of this online service, create an account online.
- Bidding System User Guide (PDF)
- Bidding System Terms of Service (PDF)
- Corporate Procurement Policy (PDF)
- Corporate Policy - Fair Wage - Policy No. 15.C.01 (PDF)
- Corporate Policy - Fair Wage - Policy No. 15.C.01 - Appendix A (PDF)
- Fair Wage Complaint Form (PDF)
- Fair Wage Policy Contractor Declaration
- Feasibility Assessment for a Fair Wage Policy Report by Prism Economics and Analysis (PDF)